When you log onto bachmanchevrolet.com, you may notice a new feature. You can now text us about service or start a chat with other inquiries and receive immediate assistance from our knowledgeable staff. With the colder months coming quickly, now is the perfect time to get your Chevrolet serviced. Our Certified Service experts can provide auto repair service for major and minor needs. They know exactly what parts are needed and only use quality GM parts and accessories to get the job done.
Chevrolet Service Warranty
Chevrolet Complete Care, which is a comprehensive owner benefit program, is Chevrolet’s promise to be with buyers through the life of their vehicle. Two oil and oil filter changes and tire rotations are included in the first two years or 24,000 miles, whichever one comes first. Complete Care comes with limited warranty protection, which includes:
- Bumper-to-Bumper: for the first three years or 36,000 miles, any vehicle defect repairs and tires are covered (prorated after 12,000 miles)
- Powertrain: consists of your engine, drive systems, transmission/transaxle, transfer case, and emission control systems, and has coverage extending to 5 years or 60,000 miles
- Anti-corrosion: all body and sheet metal components are warranted against rust-through corrosion for 6 years or 100,000 miles
Winterize Your Car
It’s no surprise that Ohio Valley weather can be notoriously unpredictable. Who knows what kind of winter we can expect this year? Some signs are pointing to an early and harsh winter, but only time will tell. One thing we can guarantee is that it never hurts to over prepare. There are many things you can do to winterize your car, like getting new tires and an entire vehicle inspection, but have you considered snow tires? If you are considering them, read our overview of their benefits.
To prepare your car for winter, make sure it is inspected for the following:
- All fluids (coolant, oil, wiper fluid) are replaced or at the proper level
- Inspect and replace tires if needed
- Inspect for a healthy battery, battery cables, terminals, and fluid
- Keep an emergency kit in your car with seasonal items such as a blanket, flashlight, hand warmers, ice scraper, and a small shovel
- Schedule regular maintenance. That’s where we come in!
Bachman Chevrolet’s Service Department
No matter where your Chevrolet was purchased, we honor and accept all Chevrolet Warranties. Our GM certified service experts only use Genuine GM parts and accessories that are tested, reliable, and specifically designed for your Chevrolet. After you, no one knows your vehicle better than Bachman Chevrolet’s Certified Service experts. Nationwide, Chevrolet technicians are trained to care for your Chevrolet’s specific needs. They undergo 1 million hours of instruction annually and they use the latest and most advanced diagnostic equipment available.
With built-in technology, maintaining regular service has never been easier. Your Chevrolet will let you know when it needs an oil change and tire rotation with the built in Oil Life System (OLS) and Tire Pressure Monitoring System. Our service experts can also recommend what’s best for your vehicle based on its condition after a full-point inspection.
We have a current promotion on tires, which is a 30-day price match on tires with coupon code: 30MATCH. If you buy tires from us, but find a better price elsewhere within 30 days, we will refund the difference from the following eligible brands: BFGoodrich, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Firestone, General, Goodyear, Hankook, Kelly, Micheline, Pirelli, and Uniroyal.
If you’re a DIY kind of person, you might want to reconsider DIY projects when it comes to your car. Leave it to the professionals and schedule service online with our Certified Service Experts. If you’re in the market for a new or used Chevrolet, search our inventory and schedule a test drive.