2016 is the year of ushering in a new era of vehicle presentation. The innovative Tahoe Police Pursuit Vehicle has a lot to offer and a lot to talk about. The new features cover a range from 4WD vehicle capability to a 5.3L V-8 with 355 horsepower and almost 10% greater highway efficiency. Compared to the civilian model, it has specialized suspension and other police features. This specialized suspension comes equipped with improved brakes and fuel-saving electric power steering.
Features of the Chevrolet Tahoe PPV
- Quieter and more comfortable on the inside
- Inlaid doors are no longer on the top of the body, but on the sides, leading to better aerodynamics
- Freshly updated aluminum wheel and Track and Detect mode
- More stable steering and braking due to a stronger, fully boxed, perimeter frame
- Enhanced chassis provides additional features including a wider rear track that creates a more planted stance and easier handling, high-steel strength for a solid feel, and a shear-style body mounts which reduce body shake
Of course, there are many features that are standard for police vehicles: black assist steps, an auxiliary battery, daytime running lamps and an automatic headlamp, as well as several others. The rolling office is also easier to use due to improved ergonomics, making it a more comfortable ride in general. With so many versatile, accommodating features, it’s no wonder that law enforcement agencies across the country are already ordering their Chevy Tahoe PPVs in bulk.
The safety and security provided from these specially-engineered vehicles are unbeatable, and keeping the community well-protected has never been this easy! Get in contact with Bachman Chevrolet to bring a promise of safety to your community today.