Bachman Chevrolet urges you to keep both hands on the wheel as you put the peddle to the medal in the Corvette Stingray. As you are zipping down the open road—in a safe location, of course—voice commands will come in handy.
All voice commands begin and end by hitting the voice command button on the steering wheel. You will then hear an audio prompt to choose what you would like to do. You can choose from navigation commands; tune to xm, am and fm radio channels; make calls, among other options. This way, you and your passenger can remain safe at all times.
Follow these steps to access the Voice Commands for Navigation:
- Hit the voice command button on the steering wheel.
- After prompt, say “Navigation.” Say your destination address.
- Select address by tapping the selection on the display.
Follow these steps to access the Voice Commands for OnStar:
- Select the voice command button on the steering wheel.
- After your prompt, say “Turn by turn directions.” You will be give three options: plan route, directory, and store destination.
- Repeat your option to the system and follow the prompts for your selection.
To see the full demonstration, watch the video below. For more videos on the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray and other models, subscribe to our YouTube channel. If you have questions about the Chevy Corvette or other models, contact Bachman Chevrolet.