In this video, we will show you how to use your SD Card Reader in the 2015 Chevy Silverado. The SD card can be used to store files and music to listen to later while driving. This is a simple process that allows you to carry your files wherever you go. Follow the instructions below to use the SD card reader in the 2015 Chevy Silverado.
HOW TO USE THE SD CARD READER IN THE 2015 SILVERADO:
1. Put down the arm rest and open lid of the console.
2. Inside the console, you will see a spot with two ports and an SD card slot.
3. Insert the card in the slot.
4. To access your media, hit the media hard button. This button opens the SD card on your touchscreen. You can now begin listening to your music on the card.
5. To view filesThe bottom row in the browse option gives you options on organizing your files according to album, songs, playlists, etc. Scroll through the songs using the knob or touchscreen.
Contact Bachman Chevrolet today to schedule an appointment with a sales representative and get a quote online. For more videos on Chevy models, subscribe to our YouTube channel. Have other questions about your Chevy? Ask us in the comments below.