No one wants their knees crushed up against the dash, and we don’t want the driver of the latest Corvette Stingray to drive with their tippy-toes. Bachman Chevrolet has put together a video to demonstrate how to program your seats for multiple drivers. This way, no one is left uncomfortable while driving. Just find that perfect seat setting and zip off into the sunset in your Stingray. Check out the steps below.
Follow these easy steps to create your custom seats for multiple drivers
On entering your Corvette, you’ll notice four buttons on the door panel: Set, Custom 1, Custom 2 and the Reset/Exit setting.
- To begin programming, set your desired seat forward position, vertical position, seatback position and steering wheel position.
- Once everything is to liking, hit the set button on door, and then quickly hitCustom 1 button. If done properly Set should chirp once and Custom should chirp twice.
- To program the second, position seat and steering-wheel as desired.
- Again, hit set and then your desired Custom button in rapid concession. If stored correctly, Custom will chirp twice.
- To exit your vehicle more easily or to put your seat in neutral for programming, hold the reset/exit button.
Check out Bachman Chevrolet’s videos on all of our models on our YouTube Channel. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with a sales representative orget a quote online. Have other questions about your Chevy Corvette Stingray? Ask us in the comments below.