In this video, Bachman Chevrolet will show you step-by-step how to connect your phone via Bluetooth to the 2015 Chevrolet Malibu. The MyLink system allows you to make calls, access your phone’s various features hands-free, and stream music over the stereo system. This video will show you how to maneuver the different settings on the touchpad in order to pair your device as well as how to access Bluetooth options on your phone.
Once your phone has been connected, a number of options will be more accessible, including end call, mute, and check call history. Another interesting feature is that you will be able to listen to new text messages over the audio system. We will also demonstrate how to set up an audio stream so you can listen to the music on your phone.
Steps to connect your phone via Bluetooth to the Chevy Malibu:
- From the home screen, hit the phone button phone settings, select Bluetooth, then select pair with device.
- On your phone, enter settings and turn on your bluetooth. Select Chevy Malibu selection and select pair.
- Your device should now be connected.
Select the phone icon to select contacts to make calls and send text messages all through the Chevy MyLink System.
Steps to stream music from your device:
- Select the source button on the right side of the “now playing” screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and select bluetooth.
- You can now select the media you wish to stream.
Bachman Chevrolet wants your connection to be a seamless and-and positive experience. Watch the video below for the full demonstration. Contact us today,receive a quote or stop by and speak with one of our sales representatives.