In this video, we will be showing you how to connect your Bluetooth to the 2012 Chevy Tahoe. Utilizing your bluetooth connection in your Chevrolet keeps you safe and plugged in while on the road. To connect your bluetooth, check out the steps below and watch the video.
CONNECT YOUR CHEVY TAHOE TO HANDSFREE BLUETOOTH DEVICE
- Start by powering up your entertainment console and making sure bluetooth is activated on your smartphone.
- Next, press the speech button on the right side of the steering wheel’s handgrips.
- When the system responds with “ready”, say “pair.”
- The system will respond with, “Please start a search on your Bluetooth phone.”
- Open up the bluetooth menu on your device and select your vehicle then enter the PIN.
- Follow the system’s prompts to name your device for the vehicle.
After the devices are successfully paired you can use the system to make a call. This system allows you to stay safe on the roads without sacrificing your productivity.
For more videos on the Chevy Tahoe and other models, subscribe to our YouTube channel.