Using the special features of the 2015 Chevy Traverse has never been easier. In this video, you will be shown how to set up the Bluetooth capabilities in order to enjoy hands-free text messages and phone calls.
You can also set up an audio stream and listen to your favorite music straight from the Traverse’s speakers. A few simple steps are all it takes to connect your phone to the Chevy MyLink system.
Pairing bluetooth and the 2015 Chevy traverse:
- From the home menu, select the ‘Settings’ icon and then ‘Bluetooth Device List’. At the bottom, there is an option for
- Select ‘New Device’ open your phone’s Bluetooth Settings.
- Select the connection to ‘Chevrolet Traverse’ and pair your device when prompted, making certain that your pin number matches the one on the MyLink system.
- Your device should now be connected and your contacts and messages should be synced.
- In order to play music, while in ‘now playing’, open up whatever you wish to listen to on your device and hit ‘source’.
Now, your device should be synced to the Bluetooth connection. Check out the video below for a visual representation of this step-by-step process.
Contact Bachman Chevrolet today to schedule an appointment with a sales representative and get a quote online. For more videos on Chevy models, subscribe to our YouTube channel. Have other questions about your 2015 Chevy? Ask us in the comments below.