In this video, Bachman Chevrolet will be showing you how to connect your Bluetooth to the 2011 Chevy Suburban. After pairing your device, you will be able to access your contacts, text messages and make phone calls without sacrificing your safety.
HOW TO PAIR YOUR BLUETOOTH WITH THE 2011 CHEVY SUBURBAN
- Start by opening your entertainment console and making sure that the Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone.
- Press and hold the talk button on the handgrip on the steering wheel.
- Once the voice assistant says “Ready?” Say “pair.”
- Next, select your vehicle from your phone’s Bluetooth menu. When prompted, enter the code given to you by the voice assistant.
- You will then be asked to give your newly-paired device a nametag. Say the name you wish to assign the device.
- Once the device is paired you can use the voice assistant to enter a number or access your directory.
This system allows you and others to stay safe on the road. For more videos on the Chevy Suburban and other models, subscribe to our YouTube channel.