Whether you’re headed out on the town for a casual evening or coming home from the ballpark with a carload of athletes, the new 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe is designed to be purposeful and functional; a great fit for any occasion.
After being released at the beginning of this year, Tahoe retail sales more than doubled in April from the year before. According to Chevrolet, sales of the Tahoe soared 108%! That could be because Chevy has put a lot of effort into providing top-notch features into this completely redesigned vehicle. Inside and out, the Tahoe has gotten its first major overhaul since the 2007 model year. Some of the new features include incredible spaciousness, better fuel economy than any of its competitors, and the capacity to do whatever you set your mind to.
Safety First for Tahoe
Safety and technology are key features in the new 2015 Tahoe. Here are some of the other key features you can expect:
- A host of driver assistance technologies are available in the all-new 2015 Tahoe. Front Park assist can help when you are attempting to maneuver in tight parking situations. Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert uses a radar sensor in the rear quarter panel to detect fast approaching vehicles from up to 230 feet away in the adjacent lane or blind zone and warns drivers of their presence. Cameras and radar sensors also surround the vehicle to keep drivers continually aware of other vehicles and their surroundings.
- Theft-protection helps keep your all-new vehicle completely secure. Strategically placed window sensors, interior motion detectors, and a revolutionary inclination sensor will measure tilt of the vehicle.
- A center airbag is standard in the 2015 model, designed to activate between the driver and front passenger to offer added protection in side-impact collisions. A 360-degree sensor system helps ensure optimal air bag deployment from its 7 standard airbags and includes sensors on every door, a rollover sensor and front and rear impact monitors.
- Reinforced safety cage with strategically placed crush zones and a strong frame are key to helping keep passengers safe.
Tahoe Equals Technology
- Customize your system to your technology needs and sync up to 10 devices via Bluetooth. Hands free safety is located on the steering wheel. You can pair your Bluetooth wireless technology smartphone with Chevrolet MyLink or connect through an available USB port and you can have access to your entire contact list, personalized playlists, and selective mobile apps.
- Keyless entry allows owners to press the button on the side of the door handle to unlock it. As long as your keyring is inside the vehicle, you can start the engine with the push of a button.
- Travel with technology and don’t get caught without a fully charged electronic device. Whenever you’re on the road or jumping from one event to the next, your electronic device can be charged in one of the 12 charging locations which also include up to six USB ports to connect phones, plus a 110-volt three prong plug to charge your laptop.
- Your driving experience can be fully customized with the Tahoe 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen. Choose apps or icons you regularly use and place them on your Chevy home screen. This interface allows you to touch and swipe on the screen like you would on your smartphone. When placed in Valet Mode, the screen is passcode-protected to help keep valuables safe and secure.
And Chevy didn’t stop with just the Tahoe. The new 2015 Suburban is also completely redesigned inside and out.
The new 2015 Tahoe and Suburban boast the following new features:
- Power third-row fold flat seats
- Blue-ray disc rear seat entertainment system
- Adaptive cruise control
- New wheel lineup that includes several different 22″ wheels
- Forward collision alert
- Safety alert seat
- Crash imminent braking
- Push button start
Chevrolet has blended capability and efficiency, giving you the confidence to handle most any driving situation. Come see these state-of-the-art features and take a spin in this luxuriously comfortable and dependable SUV that is winning the hearts of families and drivers across the country.
Scheduling a test drive with Bachman Chevrolet is a great first step in determining if the Tahoe or Suburban is right for you. Just fill out the short form on our website and we will be happy to get you scheduled today!