With a five-star overall vehicle score for safety and a design that exceeds all industry standards, it’s not difficult to understand why the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado was named North American Truck of the Year.
Raising the bar in almost every category, the Silverado is a powerful force to be reckoned with. In the most important category of safety, The 2014 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab is the first pickup to ever receive a 5-Star Overall Score for safety since NHTSA standards for full-sized pickups were revised in 2011.
At the heart of this powerful machine you will find a world-class EcoTec3 engine, built for efficiency and dependability you can rely on. Each engine combines tested technologies like Active Fuel Management, Direct Fuel Injection and continuously Variable Valve Timing to create the most powerful pickup available in its class. But Chevy didn’t stop with these glaringly masterful features. Engineers also combed every angle and corner to improve aerodynamics by integrating inlaid doors, tailgate spoiler and a dual power-dome hood that slides the sleek Silverado gracefully through windy conditions.
Interior innovations include:
- All-day comfort seating crafted from stain-resistant high-wear vinyl, cloth or leather appointments. Dual-firmness foam helps maintain shape longer to offer an all-day comfort for any length of travel. Power-adjustable seats let the driver configure exact preferences and heated and cooled seating options pamper you during your daily commute.
- Every interior space has been optimized for organization, from the overhead to the rear door. Store technological needs, tiny keepsakes or organize your hanging files in this supremely tidy full-size pickup built with order in mind.
- Steering wheel integrated controls allow you to flip through the displays, activate the available heated steering wheel, change songs and activate voice controls without ever taking your hands off the wheel.
- Rear Seating redesign offers increased foot room and leg room in the second row. Easier access to the third row seating thanks to wider openings and larger doors on the Crew Cab and Double Cab models.
- Bose Sound System offers a superior first-class listening experience that provides you with high-quality sound available with both bench and bucket seats.
- Triple-sealed doors, a more aerodynamic windshield and a tuned exhaust system combine to make the Silverado the quietest full-size pickup on the market.
Pushing the limits to reach all-new heights, the 2014 Silverado also incorporated a data alert package which alerts drivers on lane departures and forward collisions through a vibration system in the Safety Alert Driver Seat. The cargo bed also includes smart features that let you customize the way you secure cargo and organize cargo. Towing and handling capabilities have also been expanded upon through front suspension improvements and larger rear axles.
Combining all of these features should compel you to conquer the road with confidence. If you would like to take a test drive in one of these superior driving machines, leave some brief information and we will get back with you as quickly as possible. At Bachman, like the stylish and supreme Silverado, we make the difference.