The Chevy Camaro is a classic car, its performance and looks are iconic. So, when it comes to comparing the 2015 Chevy Camaro to the 2016 Chevy Camaro, know that they’re both perfect it their own ways and it depends on what suits your taste.
Here are some prominent features between the 2015 Chevy Camaro and the 2016 Chevy Camaro.
COMPARING THE 2015 CHEVY CAMARO TO THE 2016 CHEVY CAMARO: THE BODY
When you look at these models, you can certainly tell that they’re legendary Chevy Camaros. However, there are subtle differences, such as the vent location and hood height.
- The 2015 Chevy Camaro has one large vent down the center of the hood. While the 2016 Chevy Camaro has two, one of each side of the raised hood area. Also, that lifted section of the hood for the engine is higher on the 2015 Chevy Camaro, mostly because of that vent on the top.
- On the sides, the 2015 Camaro has a more angular body, versus the 2016 Camaro is a bit more sleek.
- With the grill, the 2016 Chevy Camaro has angles on the sides, like an isosceles trapezoid.
- The 2015 Chevy Camaro has some angle, but it’s not as prominent and it’s closer to a rectangle.
- In the back, the exhaust pipes are also different. The 2015 Chevy Camaro has one on each side, while the 2016 Chevy Camaro has four, two on both sides.
- The back end is the closest, they have similar spoilers, just the 2016 Camaro has a little more of a gap in the spoiler.
- Under the hood has the main features being the same, such as engine location and so on.
- Inside this majestic beast, the running boards have changed. The 2015 Chevy Camaro had the classic Chevrolet in silver. The 2016 Chevy Camaro has a more bold and graphic version with the colored letters spelling our Camaro on a black backdrop.
- On the dash, both the 2016 Chevy Camaro and 2015 Chevy Camaro allow you to project information into your windshield. The 2016 Camaro has a smaller screen in the dash, but has a larger projection ability and more information than the 2015. The 2015 Camaro projects on the windshield in a more graphic and condensed way. It also has a larger in-dash screen with brighter colors and graphics.
COMPARING THE 2015 CHEVY CAMARO TO THE 2016 CHEVY CAMARO: THE INTERIOR
The insides to both are as driver-centric as always, letting you feel all the power that only a Chevy Camaro can give you. However, there are some key differences.
To learn more about Chevy Camaro and other models, subscribe to our YouTube channel. Contact Bachman Chevrolet today to schedule an appointment with a sales representative and get a quote online. Have other questions about your Chevy? Ask us in the comments below.