With an obsession over perfection, a drive to find new roads and reinvent a category, it’s no wonder the accolades keep coming.
Capturing honors like the Spark and Malibu IIHS 2014 Top Safety Pick of the year and Corvette’s North American Car of the Year award, has paved the way to Chevrolet grabbing the title of most awarded car company of the year, earning more industry awards in 2014 than any other car company.
Recognized consistently for top design, top-notch safety and outstanding performance and fuel efficiency, Chevrolet vehicles continually earn top marks and prestigious awards from respected automobile organizations. Here are just a few of the awards our fleet has accumulated in 2014.
- Kelly Blue Book 5-year Cost to Own Award
- NHTSA 5-Star Safety Rating
- Best Resale Value Award
- 2015 Motor Trend’s Truck of the Year
- 2015 Kelly Blue Book Best Buy Award
- Stingray is 2014 North American Car of the Year
- Automobile Magazine 2014 Car of the Year Award
- Stingray is Car and Driver’s 10-Best List
- Road and Track 2014 Performance Car of the Year
- J.D. Power Highest Ranked Midsize Car
- U.S. News 2015 Best Vehicle for Your Family
- 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick
- Kelly Blue Book 5-Year Cost to Own Award
- 2015 NHTSA 5-Star Overall Vehicle Safety Award
- 2014 Edmunds.com Top Rated Vehicle
- 2014 Kelly Blue Book Best Family Car
Repeatedly recognized for quality and ingenuity, Chevrolet continues to break new barriers and find new roads. Don’t take our word for it. Schedule a test drive and come see Bachman’s award-winning lineup for yourself.