The Chevy Impala impressed in 2014 with its thoroughly crafted design, bold stance, and sculpted lines that combined to create a visually pleasing and aerodynamically smooth ride. Not only did the Impala reinterpret the image of a classic sedan, it also made a dynamic showing in the value category as it was awarded “2014 Best Cars for the Money” in its respective category by U.S. News.
The Impala is not about to be outdone in 2015, either. Kelly Blue Book has awarded the Chevy Impala with the distinction of “Best Buy in 2015,” representing the highest level of quality and value in its class once again. With 225 vehicles up for consideration, the Impala walked away with the title of Best Large Car for the Money, after a review of its quality and value and long-term ownership cost analysis.
The Impala also became the highest-scoring sedan in the Consumer Report road test ratings, ranking only slightly below the BMW 1 Series. No other domestic car has topped the sedans ratings since scores were initially tracked more than 20 years ago. Engineers in the report found that the Impala rides like a luxury sedan, is cushy and controlled, and has capable acceleration, excellent braking, and is surprisingly agile. Once again, the Impala proved secure, responsive, balanced and easy to control.
Features of the Impala
- Quality detailing, chrome accents, and French stitching
- Five passengers seating
- Plenty of convenient storage
- 8-inch diagonal touch-screen
- USB ports and a power outlet for charging multiple devices
- Hidden storage under the trunk floor and umbrella holders in the front door pocket
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi for up to seven devices
- MyLink technology for easy connectivity while on the go
- 10 standard airbags for added protection and StabiliTrak to help you stay in control in all types of weather and hazardous road conditions
- High-resolution camera to scan for vehicles ahead and alerts to a potential crash risk
Also available in 2015 to retail and fleet customers is the all-new bi-fuel capability which brings the ability for the Impala to run on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) or gasoline, a first for any full-size sedan in America.
The Impala delivers that excellence through purposeful elegance and a vision for the future that lives for today. Come test drive in the award-winning Impala at Bachman Chevrolet and find out why it’s impressing and unveiling the best in craft.