In this video, we will show you the top five tech features found in the Chevy Silverado. From the wireless charging pad to the 8-inch touch screen display, the Silverado’s technology keeps you plugged in no matter where you travel.
Watch the video below to learn more.
THE TOP 5 TECH FEATURES FOR THE 2016 CHEVY SILVERADO
1. Eight Inch Color Touch Screen Display Featuring Apple Car Play. The entertainment center features an eight inch full-color touch screen display. You have access to Chevy’s MyLink Navigation, Sirius XM Radio, and Apple’s Car Play. It’s the most elegant and efficient way to use your phone in the car.
2. Bluetooth Audio and Phone Connectivity. The 2016 Silverado comes standard with Bluetooth phone and audio capabilities. This allows you to use your phone to make calls or listen to music while keeping your hands on the wheel.
3. Wireless Charging Pad. The 2016 Silverado features a wireless charging pad located in the center console. The pad can be used to wirelessly charge compatible mobile devices. Compliant batteries include Q1 and DMA technologies. Please reference your mobile device’s manual to confirm what type of battery it uses.
4. 4G LTE Wi-Fi. The Silverado is the first full-sized pickup to offer 4G LTE in-vehicle Wi-Fi. The signal is more powerful than your smartphone and and provides a connection up to seven devices.
5. The OnStar Remote Link App. The OnStar Remote Link mobile app allows you to control many of your vehicle’s features from your mobile device. You can remotely start your vehicle, lock and unlock your doors, and manage your 4G LTE connection.
Check out the 2016 Chevy Silverado today. For more videos on the Chevy Silverado and other models, subscribe to our YouTube channel. Contact Bachman Chevrolet today to schedule an appointment with a sales representative and get a quote online.
Have other questions about your Chevy? Ask us in the comments below.