In this video, we will take a look at the top 5 design features found in the new 2016 Chevy Silverado. Check out the bullet points below to catch a glimpse of the design features in the all new 2016 Chevrolet Silverado.
2016 CHEVROLET SILVERADO DESIGN FEATURES
1. Front Grille – Since the 1980’s, the stock headlights have been a staple of Chevy trucks. The all new 2016 model replaces them with smaller more stylized units for a modern look.
2. Accent Lighting – Chevy has added LED accent lighting below the headlights for an even more modern look while increasing visibility on the road.
3. Trim Packages – The 2016 Silverado has multiple trim packages: the high country LTZ, Z-71, the regular LTZ, and the LT z71.
4. Cargo Box – The cargo box on the 2016 Silverado is made from high-strength roll formed steel and features standard rail protectors and available spray in bed liner. Also available are LED under rail box lights movable tie downs to help you see and secure your cargo day or night.
5. Safety Cage – The safety cage in the Silverado features an advanced safety cage made of high-strength steel that surrounds the occupants to keep you and your loved ones safe no matter what the condition.
For more videos on the Chevy Silverado and other models, subscribe to our YouTube channel.